An Eco Resort in Chanthaburi, Thailand
Faasai Resort and Spa is an eco-resort, committed to preserving the environment and supporting the local community. Our values are grace, harmony and beauty. This reflect our efforts to honour the natural environment and have a harmonious relationship with the land and all living beings. We want our guests to experience authentic Thailand and to feel as honoured friends and members of our family.
Sufficiency Economy Learning Centre: Showcasing a 26-year old fruit forest in Chanthaburi
There are generally two reasons why Thai farmers embrace organics - one is health and the other is economics. For 73 year old Kumnung Chanthasit it was the latter. He had farmed the same plot of land ...more
Kung Wiman - a beach called heaven
When we first came to Kung Wiman beach in Chanthaburi 21 years ago it was a beautiful unspoiled bay with only a few thatched beachside eating places. Now it is much busier. There are a few beachside ...more
Dance and learn about Butoh together at a three day retreat
You are invited to connect to nature and your True Self through Butoh dance with Anais Carmen Bourquin April 16-19, 2023 at Faasai Resort and Spa, Kung Wiman Beach, Chanthaburi, Thailand The Butoh ...more
Featured Blog Posts
Featured videosMore videos...
Faasai on Instagram
Awards won by Faasai Resort and Spa
- Green award and special award for cultivation and use of herbs and spices from the Governor of Chanthaburi 2011
- Outstanding service to the environment and nature in the Eastern region - Thailand Boutique Awards 2010
- Best Small Hotel in Thailand - TAT Green Awards 2009. "The Green Awards are a symbol of TAT's thanks to outstanding quality and reliable tourism products offered by hoteliers and tour operators" - Joanna Cooke, Marketing Manager for TAT UK.
- Responsible Tourism award - Faasai Resort & Spa was runner-up in the budget category in the 2008 Wild Asia Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Certificate of honour from the Tambon Sanamchai given to Faasai Resort and Spa for supporting environment conservation in the Sanamchai subdistrict. Presented July 30 2008.