An Eco Resort in Chanthaburi, Thailand
Faasai Resort and Spa is an eco-resort, committed to preserving the environment and supporting the local community. Our values are grace, harmony and beauty. This reflect our efforts to honour the natural environment and have a harmonious relationship with the land and all living beings. We want our guests to experience authentic Thailand and to feel as honoured friends and members of our family.
Check the best offer for your stay
BREAKFAST INCLUDED Make a last minute booking within a week of your arrival and enjoy discounts of up to 26% or book for five days or more and receive a long stay discount for up to 37%.
Sufficiency Economy Learning Centre: Showcasing a 26-year old fruit forest in Chanthaburi
There are generally two reasons why Thai farmers embrace organics - one is health and the other is economics. For 73 year old Kumnung Chanthasit it was the latter. He had farmed the same plot of land ...more
Chanthaburi - Gemstone capital of the world
Amazingly, more than 80 percent of the world's gemstones come to Thailand for cutting and polishing and our province of Chantaburi is at the heart of this industry. Chanthaburi, with its red volcanic ...more
Kung Wiman beach - a bay in heaven
We first came to Kung Wiman 16 years ago. It was a beautiful but deserted little beach next to a road that twisted around the hills to a fishing village at the end of the peninsula. The beach faces ...more
Featured Blog Posts
Practical Self-sufficiency in Thailand. Lessons from the Financial Crisis
Faced with a financial crisis both Greece and Thailand had a ...more
Featured videosMore videos...
Faasai on Instagram
Awards won by Faasai Resort and Spa
- Green award and special award for cultivation and use of herbs and spices from the Governor of Chanthaburi 2011
- Outstanding service to the environment and nature in the Eastern region - Thailand Boutique Awards 2010
- Best Small Hotel in Thailand - TAT Green Awards 2009. "The Green Awards are a symbol of TAT's thanks to outstanding quality and reliable tourism products offered by hoteliers and tour operators" - Joanna Cooke, Marketing Manager for TAT UK.
- Responsible Tourism award - Faasai Resort & Spa was runner-up in the budget category in the 2008 Wild Asia Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Certificate of honour from the Tambon Sanamchai given to Faasai Resort and Spa for supporting environment conservation in the Sanamchai subdistrict. Presented July 30 2008.