Adults per room:
Access code/IATA code:
An Eco Resort in Chanthaburi, Thailand
Faasai Resort and Spa is an eco-resort, committed to preserving the environment and supporting the local community. Our values are grace, harmony and beauty. This reflect our efforts to honour the natural environment and have a harmonious relationship with the land and all living beings. We want our guests to experience authentic Thailand and to feel as honoured friends and members of our family.
Check the best offer for your stay
BREAKFAST INCLUDED Make a last minute booking within a week of your arrival and enjoy discounts of up to 26% or book for five days or more and receive a long stay discount for up to 37%.
Visit tropical fruit farm at Faasai
Exotic tropical fruit, local handicrafts, herbs, orchids and wild honey are among the highlight's of the Fruitpital Fair which is being held in Chanthaburi, Thailand from the 3-12th of June 2017. This ...more
Beyond Borders: Rethink ASEAN Ecotourism
In addition to its natural beauties, Southeast Asia has warm weather, cultural diversity, amazing eco-systems, easy accessibility and affordability. Little wonder that it is one of the most popular ...more
Featured videosMore videos...
Awards won by Faasai Resort and Spa
- Green award and special award for cultivation and use of herbs and spices from the Governor of Chanthaburi 2011
- Outstanding service to the environment and nature in the Eastern region - Thailand Boutique Awards 2010
- Best Small Hotel in Thailand - TAT Green Awards 2009. "The Green Awards are a symbol of TAT's thanks to outstanding quality and reliable tourism products offered by hoteliers and tour operators" - Joanna Cooke, Marketing Manager for TAT UK.
- Responsible Tourism award - Faasai Resort & Spa was runner-up in the budget category in the 2008 Wild Asia Responsible Tourism Awards.
- Certificate of honour from the Tambon Sanamchai given to Faasai Resort and Spa for supporting environment conservation in the Sanamchai subdistrict. Presented July 30 2008.